The New England-Canada Business Council’s (NECBC) Virtual U.S.-Canada Financial, Economic, and Investment Executive Forum scheduled for Wednesday, April 27, 2022, between 1:00 – 5:30 p.m. This will be an online forum using the Zoom platform.
This half-day Executive Forum will bring together a pre-eminent group of Canadian and American financial services industry leaders, entrepreneurs, investors, and international trade and political experts who will provide their perspectives, share knowledge, and explore a wide range of topics revolving around current developments and trends affecting the future of the financial services sector. Featured topics to be covered:
- North American and Eastern Canadian Regional Economic Outlook
- Investment Trends and Expectations in Financial Services and FinTech in 2022-23
- Future Trends in Blockchain, Digitization, Cryptocurrency, Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), and New Business Models
- Environment, Social and Governance (ESG) Compliance Initiatives ― U.S. and Canada Comparisons
- Remote Work, Dealing with Labor Shortages, and a New Normal of Cross Border Business Travel Between U.S. and Canada.
- Current Politics and Policy Dynamics in the U.S.- Canada Economic, Financial, and Investment Relationship ― Common Challenges and Opportunities
- And much more!
Use the promo code: 22AsscMem25 to get the NECBC members’ rate of $50 instead of the non-members’ rate of $75.
Information and registration of the event can be found here: https://necbc.org/events/EventDetails.aspx?id=1618231
VT & NH BANK SECRECY ACT (BSA) WORKSHOP – April 28, 2022, virtually. Agenda coming soon.
ABA Facilitated Courses: