The Vermont Bankers Association and New Hampshire Bankers Association, Inc. are pleased to offer a one-day Bank Security Seminar on Thursday, June 6, 2019 at the Hilton Garden Inn, Lebanon, NH.
This program will provide insight and information to deal with both fraud and physical security perils, the trends impacting both, and suggestions and ideas to address them within your bank.
Registration will begin at 8:30 a.m. with continental breakfast. The program will start promptly at 9:00 a.m. and conclude by 4:00 p.m. Lunch will also be served.
Highlights of the program include:
· Components for an Enterprise Wide Fraud Program
· Creating Customer Centric Fraud Response Programs
· Fraud Prevention – PICk the Fraud Out® Strategy
· The Escalation of Email Compromises
· Recent Trends in Debit Card Fraud
· Dealing with Deep Insert Skimmers
· A Fresh Look at Identity Theft
· Synthetic ID Fraud
· Account Takeovers
· ACH and Wire Fraud
· How Criminals Use Digital Tech in Fraud Schemes
· Physical Security for the Entire Bank
· Robbery Risks
· Advanced Active Shooter/Active Threat Concepts
· Insider Threats
Who Should Attend: This informative session is for all staff and management level personnel with responsibility for physical security and/or fraud prevention policies within their organization.